YANGSON KEEPS YOU IN GOOD HEALTH
The name Yangson (养生) means keep you in good health. Our mission is to educate people so they can provide their bodies by eating good-quality, healthy and nutritious wholefoods. All these start from picking the right ingredients.
Yangson believe that food has the ability to nurture and heal. We dedicate ourselves in sourcing the most natural, organic and foods from Australia and New Zealand for wholesale and export.
We focus on sourcing traceable, sustainable ingredients, adhering to the highest production standards, and holding ourselves accountable for the quality of products.
We aim at delivering the best quality products at the best prices. Clean and safe.
YANGSON PREMIUM GIFT 精选养生礼
Australian Wild caught Stichopus Japonicus
• 100g 澳洲野生至尊黑刺参 (大号)
Australian Dried Scallops
• 50g 澳洲干贝
Japanese Oita Shiitake Mushroom
• 50g 日本大分县花菇
Australian Wild caught Stichopus Japonicus 澳洲野生至尊黑刺参 (大号)
Sea cucumber has been used for centuries as a Traditional Chinese Medicine. It delivers an impressive amount of nutrients and beneficial compounds, including protein, antioxidants, and B vitamins.
Health Benefits of Stichopus Japonicas Sea Cucumber
Sea cucumbers are rich in protein, niacin, and riboflavin and contain substances thought to influence human health, including:
- Chondroitin sulfate (a substance found in human cartilage)
- Coelomic fluid(a compound that functions similarly to white blood cells in humans)
- Palmitic, stearic, and linoleic acid(fatty acids with potent antioxidant effects)
- Squalene(a compound that acts the precursor to steroids)
- Triterpenoids(a class of compounds thought to slow cancer growth)
Step 1: Soaking
1. Clean dried sea cucumber with clean filtered water and gently brush it.
2. Soak the sea cucumber for approximately 12 hours. (if the weather is cool, soak for 24 hours).
3. Feel the sea cucumber. Once it is soft, please proceed to the second step.
Step 2: Cleaning
4. Change the water and cut open the sea cucumber stomach, remove any internal organ and debris from the cavity.
Step 3: Cooking
5. Prepare a pot of clean water, place the sea cucumber in. Start to boil 5 mins on high heat, then turn to low heat and continue to boil for 20 to 25 mins..
Step 4: Continue to soak
6. After cooking, wait till it cools down. Change the water and put in icy cold water. Place it in the fridge (0-5 oC) . Continue to soak for another 48 hours. Change water in between after soaking for 12 hours.
Step 5: Ready to cook
7. The sea cucumber is ready to cook. You can pack it and put in the freezer for future use.
Important notice: Make sure the water is free from debris, especially oil and rice before clean and soak the abalone/sea cucumber to prevent contamination. Wash your hand before handling this food. It is best to use ice water to soak in step 4.
第 1 步：浸泡
第 2 步：清洗
第 3 步：烹饪
5. 煮好后，待凉。换水，放入冷藏室冰水(0-5 oC)中。在放入冰箱的冷藏层继续浸泡48小时。每隔12小时后换水。
Australian Dried Scallop 澳洲干贝
Dried Scallop is a much prized ingredient in Chinese cuisine which add a terrific rich umami depth to many dishes. Just a small amount will add considerable depth to all sorts of dishes. It is often used in congees, soups, and sauces to infuse a rich, savory flavour. Simply soak the dried scallop in water till soft.
Health Benefits of Scallops
Scallops are widely considered one of the healthiest seafoods. Made up of 80% protein with a low fat content. They are rich in vitamins and minerals.
Scallops also contain omega-3 fatty acids. These healthy fats help regulate heartbeat, support nervous system function, and may support memory.
Scallops contain high levels of zinc, which can help balance hormones and healthy cells. A serving of scallops also meets the daily requirement for Vitamin B12, an antioxidant associated with healthy cognitive function.
Japanese Oita Shiitake Mushroom 日本大分县花菇
OITA Japan boasts the highest quality and production volumes of shiitake mushrooms across Japan. This award winning mushroom is rích in flavour and perfect for soup, stews and stir fried.
Health Benefits of Oita Japanese Mushrooms
Japanese mushrooms are a low-calorie, high-fiber source of carbohydrates that are packed full of vital nutrients. They are rich in B vitamins, vitamin D, zinc, copper, and selenium.
These mushrooms have one of the highest amounts of natural copper, a mineral that supports healthy blood vessels, bones, and immune support. In fact, 1/2 cup of mushrooms gives you 72 percent of your daily recommended intake (DRI) of this mineral. The mushrooms are also a rich source of selenium, providing 33 percent of your DRI.
The mushrooms also contain:
- A potent level of polysaccharide – for a healthy immune system.
- Beta-glucan lentinan – to inhibit the growth of cancer cells
- Essential amino acids – to provide vital nutrients for healthy cell functions.
- Eritadine – to help lower cholesterol by blocking its absorption by the bloodstream
Braised Sea Cucumber with Scallop & Mushroom
100g Australian Wild Sea Cucumber
50g Japanese Oita Shitake Mushrooms
50g Australian Scallops
1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
1/2 tablespoon abalone sauce
1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons cooking wine
a little pepper powder
1 tablespoon of potato flour to thicken
1. Soak Japanese mushrooms for 8 hours, sea cucumbers are pre-cut into strips, dried scallops are washed and soaked for half an hour, then steamed for half an hour for later use
2. Prepare a pot of water, put a little oil in the water and blanch the cabbage until soft, soak in cold water, rinse and drain the water for later use
3. Take another pot of hot water, put in the mushrooms and sea cucumbers and blanch for a while, then take them out for later use
4. Start the wok again, put oil in the hot wok and sauté the ginger and garlic until fragrant, add the mushrooms and sea cucumbers and stir-fry for a while, add the cooking wine, water and seasonings, add the steamed scallops and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Prepare 1 bowl, put scallops at the bottom, stewed mushrooms, sea cucumbers, and clasp together with cabbage, thicken the sauce and drizzle
6. Wrap it in tinfoil and put it in the steamer for 1.5 hour
7. Take out the steamed sea cucumber, pour out the soup and put it into the pot to thicken it for a second time. Add a little oil and 1 tablespoon of cooking wine. The soup is topped with the buttoned ingredients and ready to serve.
Yangson Products is Distributed & Marketed by Aizen Australia Pty Ltd.
Buy online through Aizen Australia Pty Ltd eStore with door-step delivery services.
We accept international purchases as we ship our products to worldwide countries. Please contact us for more details.