Esther Peh 彭韵鸰
Naturopath specialised in Nutritional Therapy
Women’s Health and Endocrinology
- Degree in Doctor of Natural Health
- Postgrad Diploma in Naturopathy
- Postgrad Diploma in Nutritional Therapy
- Certified Nutrigenomics Practitioner
- Certified Thermography Practitioner
- Certified Alfa Thermodiagnostic Practitioner
- Reiki Practitioner
- Vice President of Naturopathic Medical Association of Malaysia (NMAM) 2017/19
- President of Naturopathic Medical Association of Malaysia (NMAM) 2015/17
- Registered Member of The Association of Nutritional Medicine Practitioners (ANMP), M’sia
- Registered Member of Federal Nutrition Therapy Practitioner (FNTP), UK
- Registered Member of British Association of Nutritional Therapists (BANT), UK
In 2009, Esther is a UK registered Naturopath and Nutritional Therapist. She is a graduate of the College of Naturopathic medicine, London United Kingdom. She also holds a doctorate in Natural Health in 2010. She practiced in a Natural Health Clinic in Chelsea, London prior to returning home.
Since then, she actively contributes article in health column of newspapers and magazines, gives health and wellness talks to corporations and government sectors. Esther also volunteers to work with a non-profit cancer charity organization focusing on cancer management through better nutrition and natural therapies. Esther has been a guest speaker for Institute Jantung Negara (IJN) and National Stroke Association of Malaysia (NASAM) in promoting heart health and awareness about Stroke.
She is a trusted opinion leader and a professional speaker for seminars, workshops, TV and radio talk shows. Corporations that have invited her as a speaker and trainer includes Public Bank, CIMB, Lonpac Insurance Berhad, Beiersdorf Malaysia, Melody FM, Astro Malaysia etc . Furthermore, she appears in NTV7’s lifestyle programme – “ Living Delight” monthly on health topics and healthy recipes.
She is currently practicing in an integrative wellness centre. A lifelong learner, Esther is also a certified Thermography Practitioner and a Certified Nutrigenomics Practitioner which she incorporated both screenings in her practice for early preventative steps. Esther believes that her primary role is educating, empowering, and motivating clients to assume more personal responsibility for their health by adopting a healthy attitude, lifestyle, and diet.