The Superfood to Fight Cold and Flu
Direct Anti-viral Effect Against The Flu
• Inhibits the virus’s entry and replication in healthy human cells
Potent Immune Booster
• Helps strengthen immune response to viruses
• Liquid (Syrup): Contains 7,800 mg of Sambucus Nigra per 10 ml
• Effervescent (Tablet): Contains 400 mg of Black Elderberry extract per tablet.
• A plant-based product, suitable for vegetarians
What is Black Elderberry?
The medicinal properties of black elderberries or also known as Sambucus Nigra can be dated back to Egyptian times. The black elderberry plant is native to Europe but it is now grown widely around the world including Australia.
Black elderberries grow in clusters along the Sambucus Nigra tree but it is not recommended to consume raw as it could be poisonous. While various parts of the black elderberry plant is found to be beneficial in folk medicine, the berries especially are found to help strengthen the immune system and fight infections.
Superior Quality, Clinically Proven
How to Consume Sambuvy?
SAMBUVY is black elderberry original from Australia.
For Liquid (Syrup), recommended daily dose is :-
Adult: 2 teaspoons (10 ml) to be taken twice daily
Children between the ages of 2 to 12 years: 1 teaspoon (5 ml) to be taken twice a day
For Effervescent (Tablet), recommended daily dose is :-
Adult: One tablet once daily with a meal. Dissolve the tablet in a glass of water and drink immediately.
5 Important Health Facts of Black Elderberry
Why Choose Sambuvy?
- Golnoosh Torabian, Peter Valtchev, Qayyum Adil, Fariba Dehghani. Anti-influenza activity of elderberry (Sambucus nigra).
Journal of Functional Foods, 2019; 54: 353 DOI: 10.1016/j.jff.2019.01.031
- Elderberry: Benefits and Dangers (n.d.). In Healthline. Retrieved February 22, 2021, from
- Health Benefits of Elderberry (n.d.). In Medical News Today. Retrieved February 22, 2021, from
- Rhomes, Z., Thom, E., Wallan, T., & Wadstein, J. (n.d.). Randomized study of the efficacy and safety of oral elderberry
extract in the treatment of influenza A and B virus infections. In PubMed. Retrieved February 22, 2021, from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15080016/
SAMBUVY Black Elderberry is Available Exclusively at Caring Pharmacy in Malaysia.
Find out more about Caring Pharmacy stores that near to you or buy online through the Caring eStore with door-step delivery services.
We accept international purchases as we ship our products to worldwide countries. Please contact us for more details.