True Calcium for Stronger & Healthier Bones
Whole Food Calcium from Milk
A 100% natural and sustainable source of calcium with essential trace minerals similar to human bone for maximum absorption and bioailability*
Vitamin K2 from Fermented Chickpeas in its patented and clinically supported form MenaQ7® to increase bone density and strength, support optimum calcium absorption and utilisation, and support cardiovascular health and normal blood clotting*
Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol to support calcium’s and vitamin K2’s actions to help strengthen bones and increase bone density levels*
What Makes OSCAL123 Calcium MilkPlus ?
Trusted by Professionals. Preferred by Consumers.
OSCAL123 is an innovative calcium supplement for healthy bones, specifically formulated with menaquinone 7 (Vitamin K2) and Vitamin D3 for optimal bone health.
Each tablet contains:
Adults and children over 12 years old- Take 1 tablet, 3 times daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
The Power of OSCAL123
Why Calcium ?
- Calcium assists in the prevention of osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Calcium helps promote bone density.
- Women’s calcium requirements are increased after menopause.
Why Vitamin K2 ?
- It helps move calcium into the proper areas of your body, such as your bones and teeth. It also helps remove calcium from areas where it shouldn’t be, such as in your arteries and soft tissues.
- It is necessary for osteocalcin activity, a protein that binds calcium in your bone.
- It helps maintain healthy bones and bone strength.
- It promotes cardiovascular health, essential in preventing arteriosclerosis and atherosclerosis as it maintains the elasticity of blood vessels. A 2004 Rotterdam study found a 50% reduced risk of heart diseases among individuals with the highest intake vitamin K2 as com[ared to those with the lowest rates.
Why Vitamin D3 ?
- Calcium and vitamin D help to promote strong bones and maintain bone density and healthy teeth.
- Vitamin D assists calcium absorption.
- In a 2011 study on vitamin D and intestinal calcium absorption, it found that vitamin D3 is needed to increase calcium absorption in various areas of the intestine.
OSCAL123 with 6 Additional Minerals
The True Synergy in OSCAL123 for Healthier Bones
Why Calcium from Milk ?
Minerals in bone also similar to minerals contents in milk. OSCAL123 contains a complete set of milk minerals for bone health.
Trust the Source
- TruCal® is the trademarked formulation of milk calcium that contains similar content of milk minerals in human bone.
- Clinically proven to be highly absorbed and physiologically available for bone formation and mineralization.
- MenaQ7® is the only clinically validated, patented Vitamin K2 as MK-7.
- The most bioavailable, longest-lasting, and most bioactive form of Vitamin K.
- It is the best-documented natural Vitamin K2 (MK-7, menaquinone-7) product, with patents granted for cardiovascular health in EU, U.S., Canada and Japan.
TruCal® Nutrition Fact on Bone
TruCal® is a unique ingredient developed to help individuals optimise and maintain strong, healthy bones. Figure 1 below shows Vitamin D3 & K2 enhance calcium uptake into skeletal bone issues.
Increase Bone Density
Figure 2 shows the bone density at one month. TruCal® subjects had a significantly higher bone density compared to the control and calcium carbonate groups.
Decrease Bone Loss More Effective than Calcium Carbonate
Figure 3 illustrates the superior performance of TruCal® versus calcium carbonate on tensile bone strength for each group at one month.
Less Bone Mass Loss Compare to Calcium Carbonate
Figure 4 contains the measurements for urine helical peptide (UHP). Consumption of TruCal® resulted in a significantly lower UHP value when compared to baseline and calcium carbonate, which is indicative of less bone mass loss. Calcium carbonate exhibited very little impact on UHP.
Less Bone Turnover
Figure 5 illustrates the results for bone alkaline phosphatase (BAP). TruCal® showed a significant decrease in bone alkaline phosphatase activity when compared to baseline and calcium carbonate, which represents less bone turnover. Calsium carbonate had no impact on this biomarker.
OSCAL123 Calcium is Available Exclusively at Guardian Pharmacy in Malaysia.
Find out more about Guardian Pharmacy stores that near to you or buy online through the Guardian e-Store with door-step delivery services.
We accept international purchases as we ship our products to worldwide countries. Please contact us for more details.