Fast & Effective for Gout Relief
All Natural Anti Inflammatory Supplement
The Wonders of Tart Cherry and Bromelain
• A potent blend of joint supporting anti-oxidants nutrients
Support Healthy Uric Acid Levels
• It helps prevent future attacks
Encourages a Healthy Inflammatory Response
• Rapid relief in 24-72 hours
What Makes The Power of Red?
After years in the shadow of other fruit, tart cherries are emerging as a major Super Fruit. A substantial and growing body of scientific research has linked tart cherries to anti-inflammatory benefits, reduced pain from gout and arthritis and an extensive list of heart health benefits. Recent studies even suggest tart cherries can help reduce post-exercise muscle and joint pain.
Tart cherries contain a unique package of antioxidants and beneficial phytonutrients, including anthocyanins- the pigments that give cherries their bright red colour. There are now more than 50 studies specifically on tart cherries and scientists continue to uncover new and important benefits of this fruit.
An Antioxidant Powerhouse
Tart cherries have among the highest levels of antioxidants of other super foods. Tart cherries ranked 14 in the top 50 foods for highest antioxidant content per serving size- surpassing well-known leaders such as red wine, prunes, dark chocolate and orange juice, according to one recent study.
Highest Concentration of Anthocyannis
Tart cherries contain the highest concentration of anthocyanins 1 and 2 which help block enzymes associated with inflammation. It contains more anthocyanins than other fruits, including sweet cherries.
Trusted by Professionals. Preferred by Consumers.
GOUCH is formulated from an all-natural blend of the world’s best known natural extracts, tart cherry extract and pineapple bromelain. Studies show it is able to flush out uric acid and prevent build up.
GOUCH quickly stop gout attacks in progress while preventing future attacks from occuring.
Acute Gout Attack:
- 1 sachet 3 times a day
High Uric Acid/ Maintenance:
- 1 sachet 2 times a day
- 1 sachet 2 times a day
- 1 sachet
High Quality CherryPURE™ Tart Cherry
We don’t use ordinary tart cherry. We use CherryPURE™.
CherryPURE™ Montmorency Tart Cherry Powder is the premier tart cherry powder available in the neutraceutical marketplace and the only cherry ingredient backed by multiple human clinical studies.
- Built upon the health benefits inherent to phytonutrients, CherryPURE™ is produced using proprietary processing technology that starts with cherries carefully harvested in the USA and utilizes methods to protect the rich phytonutrient levels of each individual cherry.
- Additive-free and partially water soluble and is a natural source of antioxidants and nutrients.
- Provide high proanthocyanidin and natural flavonoids to deliver superb antioxidants for health and well being, play a role in collagen strength and formation, which is a key to joint health.
- It takes more than 100 pounds of fresh Montmorency tart cherries to produce a single kilogram of CherryPURE™ Montmorency Tart Cherry Powder.
Mechanisms of Action
Tart Cherry: Natural Source of Antioxidants for Good Health
To understand how tart cherries can target so many disease origins, it’s important to appreciate their many underlying biochemical pathways.
Extensive evidence demonstrates that these versatile components naturally:
- Lower blood levels of uric acid.
- Anti-inflammatory: anthocyanins 1 and 2, block/ inhibits enzymes pro-inflammatory called cyclooxygenase-1 and 2 (COX-1 and COX-2) – this helps relieve pain and inflammation inhibit.
Potential Mechanisms by:
- Suppress nucler factor-kappaB activation (linked to autoimmune reactions) in monocytes (a type of white blood cell) and calm inflammatory factors in the body.
- Switch off pivotal genes involved in cancer and inflammation and switch on apoptosis, the programmed death of potentially pre-cancerous cells.
- Prevent lipoprotein peroxidation that leads to endothelial damage that causes white blood cells to cling to blood vessel walls.
- Target cholesterol and triglycerides and improve some high-risk metabolic phenotypes.
- Aid in controlling blood glucose levels and interfere with glucose synthesis and release.
- Boost detoxifying enzymes and the natural body antioxidants glutathione peroxidase and superoxide dismutase.
- Exert an analgesic activity, inhibit oxidative stress, neurodegeneration, and tumorigenesis.
Mechanisms of Action
Pineapple Bromelain: Blended with Join Promoting Bromelain
- Delivers natural enzymes to break down proteins for digestive and joint health.
- Reduce swelling and pain in gout and joint problem.
- Derived from pineapple stems, bromelain is best known for its enzymes (proteases) that help break down foods for healthy digestion. But that’s not all they do.
- These enzymes also contribute to joint health. They work to foster absorption of certain nutrients including glucosamine and sulfur, both present in joints and crucial to ongoing joint comfort.
Health Benefits of Tart Cherries
Studies have linked tart cherry consumption and cherry anthocyanins to decreased inflammation and inflammatory-related conditions.
One study from University of Michigan researchers revealed a cherry-enriched diet reduced inflammation markers in animals by up to 50 percent and another found drinking eight ounces of tart cherry juice daily for four weeks reduced inflammation in over weight and obese adults.
Gout and Arthritis
As early as the 1950’s , the science has linked cherry consumption to less pain associated with gout attacks. Gout sufferers have long turned to tart cherry for natural pain relief.
Case Study 1
Tart Cherry Reduces Plasma Uric Acid
Plasma uric acid decreased significantly over the 5h-period after cherry consumption, indicating a positive benefit of cherries on arthritis gout. [Journal of Nutrition , 2003, 1826-29]
The Plasma Urate Concentration trials show those healthy women ate 2 servings (280grams) of cherries after an overnight fast, they showed a 15 percent reduction in uric acids, as well as lowered nitric oxide and C-reactive protein levels- all of which is associated with inflammatory disease like gout.
Case Study 2
After drinking eight ounces of tart cherry juice daily for four weeks, many adults had lower levels of uric acid.
Case Study 3
The inflammatory benefits have potential to extend to arthritissufferers too. In a 12-week pilot study conducted by researchers at Baylor Research Institute, a daily dose of tart cherries (as cherry extract) helped reduce osteoarthritis pain by more than 20 percent for the majority of men and women.
Exercise Recovery and Pain Relief
Case Study 1
Tart Cherry Reduces Muscle Pain during Running.
The Tart cherry group reported a significantly smaller increase in pain compared to placebo group after 8-day treatment. [Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 2010, 7:17]
Trials shows the Tart cherries helps relieve muscle and joint soreness for athletes and sports recovery. It helps athletes reduce muscle damage to recover faster from a tough work.
Case Study 2
At the University of Vermont, after cherry consumption twice a day for 8 days, strength loss after exercise was only 4 percent compared to 22 percent with the other beverage, and pain significantly decreased. The researchers concluded that “consumption of tart cherry juice before and after eccentric exercise significantly reduced symptoms of muscle damage.
Case Study 3
Incorporating Tart Cherries in a Training Routine.
In one study, runners who drank cherry juice twice a day for seven days prior to and on the day of a long-distance relay had significantly less muscle pain following the race.
Case Study 4
Study in marathoners found that runners who drank cherry juice 5 days before, the day of and 2 days after running a marathon experienced a faster recovery of strength, increased total antioxidant capacity and reduced inflammation and lipid peroxidation compared to a non-cherry beverage.
Cardiovascular and Heart Health
The mice fed a cherry diet had a 65 percent reduction in early death, likely due to improved cardiovascular health. Reduced C-reactive protein and other markers of inflammation by up to 36 percent and lowered levels of total cholesterol by 26 percent in a five-month mouse study.
[Seymour EM, Kondoleon MG, Huang MG, Kirakosyan A, Kaufman PB, Bolling SF. Tart cherry-enriched diets reduce atherosclerosis and mortality in mice. FASEB J 2011;25:980.10]
Tart cherry consumption has been linked to a number of cardiovascular benefits- from overall anti-inflammation to reductions in cholesterol levels, to decreased risk for atherosclerosis and metabolic syndrome- all important heart disease risk factors.
Research from the University of Michigan has found that cherry-enriched diets in animals lowered multiple risk factors for heart disease, from lowering total blood cholesterol levels to reducing total body weight and fat, in particular the “belly fat” that is most often associated with heart disease risk.
Sleep Quality Enhanced
The consumption of cherry juice increased total sleep time and sleep efficiency total significantly. [European Journal of Nutrition, 2011]
Tart cherries improve both sleep quality and duration. Tart cherries are a natural source of melatonin, which helps regulate the body’s internal clock and sleep cycle. Researchers believe that the natural combination of melatonin and the anthocyanins in tart cherries makes it such a great sleep aid.
GOUCH Tart Cherry is Available Exclusively at Caring Pharmacy in Malaysia.
Find out more about Caring Pharmacy stores that near to you or buy online through the Caring eStore with door-step delivery services.
We accept international purchases as we ship our products to worldwide countries. Please contact us for more details.